I finally gave in to the temptation of blogging. Couple of my intelligent and creative friends have been safely practicing in over a period including Bala who kinda wrote one and last post on drinking habits, so typical of him. What else do you expect from a person who wants to replace eating with drinking. Like mixing and grinding food and gulping it down so that he doesnt have to chew it. He is a specimen and after observing him closely for seven years I can write Phd thesis on him. Dont worry I am not writing the Curious Case of Balakrishnan Ananthakrishnan Iyer in this blog.
Friends who know me close knows would remember that I have been having trying to control my mind. Thoughts waving wild making people crazy .. Opps and thanks to Bala and all my friends who has helped me. Its nothing but at times I feel like thanking people, thanking mother nature, thanking Bala. WTF its just thanks , you have no choice just accept it. As I was saying lot of people including ma docs told me to get into writing. Well I never thought I can write. Those who know me from school will remember how I sucked in language both English and Bengali. So resorting to blog was obvious. Nobody is going to judge ma english or grammer here even if I write crap.. Hee heee.
So here I come with my blog saga, so expect more from me in the coming days. I like to discuss current issues that affect our lifes and you my friends are free to leave your comments.

No comments:
Post a Comment